Up to £45k Base, DoE
Huddersfield -Pharma/FMCG company
We're helping our client find a Digital Marketer to lead the development and implementation of their digital strategies across the UK to increase external engagement.
The successful candidate will work closely with the brand managers to ensure effective promotion of their brands and services through a variety of digital channels, and communication strategies to our target customers. This role will accelerate the uptake of digital solutions to achieve the departments KPI's, using best practice advice and in line with compliance requirements from a GDPR and ABPI perspective.
Due to the current pandemic, this role is WFH 100% of the time at the moment. When things go "back to normal", it will be 2 days per week in the office.
What the role entails.
* Define effective digital strategies, develop and signpost relevant digital assets and proactively feed into brand and communication plans.
* Manage the contact CRM database, assist with lead generation activities and ensuring consents are captured in line with compliance requirements.
* Organise and implement targeted email marketing campaigns to optimise brand awareness and uptake.
* Enable sales rep-activated e-mailings using pre-defined templates.
* Assisting brand team with organisation of virtual webinars and events including the targeted emailing of invites, ensuring data capture of opt ins through to data capture and follow up post event.
* Involvement in social media marketing and brand awareness campaigns - developing a distinct online presence on certain brands by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
* Maximising search engine optimisation (SEO) by developing strategies with the brand team to increase the number of visitors to our brand websites by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
* Assist with e-detailing tools to support the sales teams and product launches
* Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
* Conduct keyword research, web statistics/analytics reporting to monitor the performance of brand websites and make recommendations for improvement
* Track and monitor our digital performance to meet marketing KPIs. Use insights to develop course correction plans as appropriate to ensure targets are met.
* Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies and manage pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns as required
* Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
* Work closely with internal departments and external suppliers including IT, sales teams, regulatory, CRM providers, design agencies, data providers.
* Keep up to date with current and new digital trends and competitor digital activity
Who are we looking for?
* Experienced in digital marketing
* Degree relevant to Marketing, Business, Commerce or Life Sciences.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Understanding of GDPR
* Very proficient in MailChimp/Sendinblue or relatable
* Regulated background in healthcare sector, life sciences or professional services
* CIM Diploma in Marketing
* Institute of Data & Marketing qualification
* Good understanding of the NHS and marketing of prescription medicines
* Experience in marketing dermatology products to the NHS and healthcare professionals would be an advantage.
* Experience of product development
* Experience of working with creative agencies.
* Desire for a career in marketing management
* Team player
* Driving License
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Digital Strategies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'