An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join an expanding team on a fast-growing brand. Our client is looking for a driven candidate with proven digital experience for this high-profile role. The Digital Manager will lead the continued digital transformation and delivery for the brand throughout the UK and Ireland. The position is offered on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months. Mainly remote working but from January one or two days working in the office in Tadworth, Surrey. The role will be responsible for all "owned" digital touch points, in order to develop more personalised relationships with consumers, including leading the creation and delivery of consumer value exchanges. There is the opportunity to shape the role further based on evolving business needs and the skill set the role holder brings in.
- Managing consumer value exchanges to increase consumer utility, traffic, and conversion.
- Contributing to the development of a brand engagement platform to deliver increased consumer participation and conversion.
- Creating consumer & data led website innovations and maintenance in both UX and content.
- Hands-on CMS (Content Management System) use to update content on the website in agile manner.
- Implementation of copy and image changes on the website and CRM.
- Leading data strategy for the brand to maximize value from existing brand audiences and helping to shape ID resolution technologies and tests ready for cookieless future
- Demonstrating consumer first thinking and acting: insight led approach with test & learn mindset
- Creative thinking: problem solving and innovation focused, in order to build stronger consumers relationships with the brand
- Knowledge and experience of holistic consumer journeys across paid/ earned/ owned and shared touch points, and what role owned channels can play
- Ability to both think and act strategically and map digital experiences - as well as willingness to learn new systems and execute website changes
- Strong analytical skills to source, interpret and use data for insights and action
- Good presentation and influencing skills including with senior stakeholders and ability to communicate clearly in English
- Strong project management skills in order to deliver a variety of complex projects on time and budget
- A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles, with experience in digital execution
- Experience in using Content Management Systems such as sitecore, analytics tool such as Google Analytics and Search Console, and CRM systems such as salesforce desirable. Experience in copywriting that engages consumers and adopts the Brand Voice desirable
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment business on behalf of the assignment
- Brand Awareness
- Customer Engagement
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'