Necessary Skills/Industry Knowledge
- Experience in delivering new websites, and working on website rollouts.
- Familiar with working with project managers to coordinate delivery of digital projects.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary digital teams, collaborating with colleagues with a range of specialisms.
- Experience of working with technical teams - UX, UI, developers
- Familiar with content management systems, preferably Drupal.
- Experience in writing copy for websites and digital channels.
- Sound understanding of web analytics. Experience using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio for reporting on website and digital marketing performance, spotting trends and sharing insights with a range of stakeholders.
- Familiar with taking a customer centric, data-driven approach to projects.
- Up to date knowledge of digital best practice, and ability to apply this to digital projects - understanding business problems, and helping to shape digital solutions.
- Experience of working with agencies - including writing briefs and dealing with account managers.
- Stakeholder management - specifically ability to communicate complicated digital problems to non-specialist audiences.
IELTS Web Estate Project:
- Global content migration project to rationalise IELTS digital estate - Making country sites B2C destination for test takers, and TakeIELTS B2B hub. - Managing content migration strategy, and taking necessary precautions to protect SEO traffic to the greatest possible extent
- Collaborating with LearnEnglish team on project to better link digital estate, and to position LearnEnglish as an acquisition channel for paid teaching business.
- Linking free and paid-for products and services
- Working with agency to set-up global reporting on conversions from LearnEnglish traffic - project to ascertain commercial value of this traffic.
Audience Led 2 Pilot:
- Working with project team for pilot in Saudi Arabia - site rollout
- Monitoring data during pilot period using Google Analytics/Data Studio
- Data review for Mexico and Saudi Arabia pilots - provide data analysis to inform decision on further rollout.
Purpose of role/key relationships
Key point of contact between English & Exams SBU and core digital:
- Briefing requirements for projects to core digital team
- Prioritising work, and ensuring it is aligned to business objectives
- Requesting information on work briefed directly into core digital team from around business.
- Fortnightly meeting with digital team leads
Leading E&E Digital Team:
- Line management of Global Digital Content Manager, Exams - Line management of Global Digital Content Manager, English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job