We are seeking a Digital Manager to join a UK leading, Sunday Times Top 25 Company in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. As part of a close-knit Digital and Creative Team, the Digital Manager will be pivotal to line managing a small team of Developers and Designers, whilst being the main point of contact for internal branding projects and digital campaigns.
This role will involve full lifecycle project delivery, working with internal clients from the briefing stage onwards to strategize and deliver exceptional campaigns, whilst receiving technical support from your talented team, including a newly hired Lead Front-End Developer.
Key skills and experience needed for the Digital Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of line managing a small production team within this space is essential
- Proven customer-facing experience with outstanding relationship building skills
- Excellent experience in digital marketing and production
- Track record of strategizing, owning and managing digital projects
- Pro-active way of working with the initiative to research trends, attend strategy meetings and encourage personal development and growth within your team
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organisation skills, used for managing multiple projects
- Ability to work in collaboration across the business; particularly in conjunction with the Lead Front-End Developer
The Digital Manager will be an essential part of the team's growth and success from a digital perspective across this incredibly successful and reputable business. In turn, you will also get the opportunity to grow your own skill-set and develop your role in line with company expansion.
Digital Manager - Sunday Times Top 25 Company
Salary: £30 000 - £32 000 + bonus + benefits
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- digital marketing manager
- digital project manager
- Digital Manager
- digital production manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job