This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The business will be looking at you to be the digital lead, responsible for delivering commercial revenues by ensuring that the digital channels maximise conversion whilst utilising the latest digital techniques to enhance sales.
• Drive the strategic digital groundwork of digital engagement with consumers using existing and emerging experiences on all user platforms
• Focus on new customer acquisition including engagement and management and direct response acquisition campaigns
• Influence and manage the customer journey through digital transactions and the Ecommerce function
• Maximise the performance of the paid digital media channels and can be utilised to achieve customer acquisition or brand response objectives.
• Identify latest trends in the digital space to continuously build on success
• Increase in defined customer engagement metrics
• Browser compatibility testing for all content and website performance, both current and legacy
• Contact forms – optimised, surveyed, tested to ensure best practise and user experience (UE) on desktop, mobile and tablet
• Optimisation of all online content for internal and external search
Key skills required:
• A thorough understanding of algorithms and technical developments within the search engine marketplace is vital in this role, coupled with up to date knowledge on how SEO, PPC and related disciplines are developing.
• Excellent understanding of website technologies and an awareness of website development
• Experience in implementing and adapting digital strategies; running tests, analysing results every day to constantly improve marketing deliverables
• Strong understanding of Ecommerce and Digital Transactions
• Knowledge of digital tools; scheduling, posting, analytics, monitoring
• Good knowledge of the digital world including PPC/SEO, social blogging, analytics, video etc. and onsite conversion
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a respected business with a long standing reputation. You will have the chance to work with some experienced, high skilled marketers and other stakeholders in the business, where you will be the digital expert with fantastic potential to grow with the business.
If you would like to hear more please do apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job