Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000 p.a.
Job Type: Full-time
Key words: Digital, Marketing, Mail, Media, digital marketing, pay per click, Marketing Executive, Mail Order, PR, postal mailing campaigns, paid search, digital marketer, traditional mail order, marketing skills
Are you a motivated digital marketer looking to gain traditional mail order marketing skills?
This position will be working within the marketing team, helping to manage the online and offline marketing in order to drive further high quality traffic to both online and offline.
You will be passionate, engaged and highly ambitious individual who can deliver on target and work to deadlines.
The role will involve the day-to-day management of postal mailing campaigns and our paid search accounts as well as helping to formulate longer term strategies.
The right candidate must be `hands on` and able to manage the daily tactical implementation and analysis of campaigns. A deep understanding of data, commercial awareness and the ability to learn quickly is an absolute must.
Skills & Experience
• A proven knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and what is involved in placing a successful advert on platforms such as Google, Bing and Facebook is essential
• Comfortable to work with large amounts of data is essential, with experience of using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel to an advanced standard.
• Ability to interpret the results from both offline and online campaigns and apply insight adjustments to further improve future results.
• Ability to create to compelling ad copy and content which will appeal to different target audiences.
• Working with the rest of the team and our partner agencies to optimise PPC campaigns, in doing so delivering high levels of performance and return on investment.
• Managing reporting and analytics, providing insights and presenting results to the team and wider organisation.
• Ongoing support to ensure campaigns, new products and trends are reflected in search marketing activity.
• Develop and maintain essential knowledge by reading relevant industry journals, attending courses, conferences and exhibitions as required.
• Supporting the rest of the marketing team in all areas to deliver our digital and offline strategy.
• Highly motivated to meet and exceed targets.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to strategically think ahead
• Able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a busy workload.
• Enthused by difficulty and challenge, mixed with a strong competitive nature (whilst remaining a team player!) and a keen desire to continually learn.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, collaboration, planning and estimating.
• A good head for numbers and working with large data sets.
• High levels of applied concentration, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Understanding of commercial indicators, market conditions and competitors.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Digital & Mail Order Marketing Executive