Are you an experienced Production Coordinator? Want to further your career by working for a large, well-known organisation? We are looking for an experienced Digital Learning Production Coordinator to join a well-known company in London. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a chance to further their career.
What you'll be doing...
- Responsible for the development and coordination of professional digital learning solutions.
- Perform various roles within the production team including project coordination.
- Acting as main communication point between instructional designer/project managers and other production resources.
- Also involved with build, quality assurance and tool consultation.
- Providing production support on ad hoc team projects.
What's in it for you...
- £30,000-£40,000 based on experience
- Commutable London location
- A great benefits package with a wide range of different options
- Working for a well-known organisation with development opportunities
What you'll need to have...
- Strong skills using various technology packages/working with technology
- Strong project coordination skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a similar capacity, preferably aware of learning and educational tools
So if you are ready for your next step then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.