Due to the recent growth of Clipper Logistics, we are now recruiting a Digital Learning Manager to support the Head of Learning and Development in delivering the digital learning strategy agenda across the clipper sites.
What is the purpose of the role?
This role will lead the digital learning strategy within Clipper. Utilising our current Learning Management System (LMS), you will evolve the spectrum of development opportunities available across the business making the LMS, the portal for all things L&D in Clipper. You will work across the business identifying all development opportunities that could be delivered from a range of digital solutions that could be used. You will be a centre of excellence for all things digital learning within the L&D team and Clipper.
In this role you are accountable for:
- Developing and delivering the digital learning strategy across Clipper.
- Develop the Clipper LMS to be the focal point and portal for all L&D activity that is available across the Clipper business.
- Continuously review the look and feel of the LMS and the learner journey on the system, constantly looking to make access to learning as simple as possible.
- Set up link with the Cloud HR system, ensuring hierarchies and data transferred between systems is accurate and consistent whilst also automating administrative tasks such as updating starters, leavers, movers.
- Establish, roll out and embed the required processes across the Clipper network to ensure the data and records held in the LMS are accurate.
- Building relationships with a variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts to look for opportunities to implement digital learning solutions that benefit the business.
- Through these relationships develop high calibre digital learning solutions that drive the right behaviours and actions in colleagues from across Clipper.
- Drive the completion of all defined essential digital learning to meet company and legislative requirements.
- Utilise a range of e-learning authoring tools, video creation software and applications to create the most suitable digital learning solution to meet the needs of the Clipper business, with subject matter experts.
- Develop a variety of mechanisms for testing learning and understanding of all forms of L&D activity within Clipper.
- Develop digital mechanisms for evaluating all L&D activity across Clipper, using this data to create meaningful dashboards that can be used across Clipper.
- Create targeted programmes that utilise a blended approach to learning, working with wider L&D team members to deliver the biggest impact for the business.
- Define user admin roles in the system, detailing what each admin role can do in the system and be responsible for issuing access and ensuring detailed tasks are completed in line with expectations.
- Understand legislative requirements for training record retention and implement processes for capturing all training records within the LMS in line with company data retention standards.
- With the Head of L&D develop the plan for the next phase of roll out of the system across Clipper.
- Work with Head of L&D to digitise the Clipper performance management process.
- Continually look for opportunities to exploit new and emerging technologies, such as Virtual Reality (VR) Augmented Reality (AR) and with the Head of L&D, develop a detailed cost benefit analysis to present to the business.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Business Skills:
- Excellent at building relationships with many stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Understanding of how to identify and develop digital learning solutions
- Excellent understanding of L&D in a large multi-site business
- Can demonstrate knowledge of the latest best practice in digital learning from across the L&D profession
- Digital L&D professional
- Use of LMS
- Use of e-learning authoring tools, video creation software and applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'