Digital Learning Manager
A global financial services business is looking for a new L&D Manager to focus on technical and regulatory training as the business grows and becomes more established in the UK market.
Reporting into the Head of Training & Development, you will have various responsibilities, including regulatory training, system ownership, mortgage training and delivery, wellbeing, D&I, leadership coaching, succession planning & talent management for the UK.
- Delivery of all regulatory training to the UK population
- Managing appropriate vendors and e-learning providers
- Annual and ongoing review of regulatory training in conjunction with the relevant business areas
- Creation of new training content to supplement regulatory training and to facilitate/ deliver training where necessary
- Utilising the LMS, managing the database and pulling appropriate reports where necessary
- Learning Management System:
- As a system expert, you will be expected to be a key contributor to the group project for design and launch of the Group LMS
- You will be expected to become a superuser of the system, and be the main point of contact for the UK
- Provide training for the regional HR teams on using the system and responsible for maintaining standards for use
- Integration of the new system with existing systems
- Develop and design innovative digital learning solutions for efficient delivery of training across the UK
Key Skills/ Experience:
- High attention to detail and level of diligence
- Experience working within an FCA regulated environment
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience of training around GDPR and Mifid II (desired but not essential)
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.