BE AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF LEARNING
We are looking for a creative, energetic, tenacious person who will play an integral part in delivering the Digital Learning Strategy. Engaging colleagues with innovative learning approaches and solutions.
Using your digital learning expertise, you will plan, build, develop and implement digital learning content. Identifying learning needs, you will bring our existing content onto our LMS to make sure it's easily accessible to all our employees.
If learning is your passion and technology is your way to express it, join us.
· You will be designing, developing and managing outstanding digital learning resources alongside the PeopleDevelopment Team in order to meet our learning goals
· You will be working with stakeholders across the business, ensuring our digital learning is aligned to our business needs
· You will be a leading contributor to the design and ongoing development of the Learning Management System in order to build meaningful connections and encourage colleagues to collaborate and learn together
Skills & Experience
· You will be imaginative, hands on and thrive in a team where you can be a major influencer in what we do
· You will need hands on experience in designing and developing great online learning content using software like Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
· You'll be a creative person with experience in using all Adobe Creative Cloud software, specifically Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop
· You will be a SCORM and Java Script expert, ideally with proven knowledge of HTMLS too
It would be great if you also had...
· Experience with social analytics tools like Google Analytics
· Experience of gamification and gamified learning design
· You'll have experience of using, implementing and managing Learning Management Systems and other online learning tools
· Have previous Learning and Development experience (as a Trainer, training designer
Please note: Once the closing date has been reached we will review all CVs. Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job