- Industry leading company
- Support the delivery of ongoing digital projects whilst acting as Scrum Master.
- Work within a fantastic digital team on new technologies.
- Work in an environment where work/life balance is important and employees are appreciated.
This is an fantastic opportunity to work on a 12 month fixed-term contract where you will be delivering new features to the company's website and mobile application, staying on top of the project scope and ensuring consistency and harmony between all stakeholders to reach business goals.
What you’ll be doing
You will be coordinating and implementing project plans, managing resources and working with various stakeholders to ensure the budgets are within scope and according to forecasted requirements. As well as providing your expertise on Agile principles (with some elements of Prince2); establishing clear standards for those involved with the project.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Using JIRA to manage project activity
- Managing budget, risks, milestones and timescales throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and according to scope: on time and within budget.
- Excellent experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different areas of the business.
- Excellent technical understanding ensuring objectives are feasible.
- Clear understanding of technical terminology, being able to translate this to various non-technical stakeholders.
- 4+ Years’ experience working on IT or Digital projects would be beneficial
- Impeccable attention to detail
You will be working within a truly fun and friendly environment where the work/life balance is important.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions or don’t quite think this is the role for you, I have plenty of others so get in touch with Wiktoria on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job