As a Digital Insight Manager you will work alongside a team of 16 and a wider team of 200 to analyse data communicate the impact of insights and influence digital content.
Ideally this person will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Understanding of how sound content and channels can improve user experience
- Knowledge of digital analytics platforms - eg Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe, social media insights platforms (such as SocialBakers, Sprinklr), Poppulo.
- Experience in analysing data to form hypotheses and usable insights and recommendations (eg, with help of business information tools like IBM Watson). *
- Working knowledge of social listening platforms, in particular Brandwatch
If you are looking for your next step and want to join a global leader then please get in touch!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.