Digital Insights Analyst
Are you a digital analyst looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a bright individual to join their team as soon as possible as a Digital Insights Analyst. This is a temporary role on an ongoing basis; working Monday to Friday.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a publishing company that has been the world's leading liberal voice since 1821. Located around Kings Cross and plenty to explore nearby.
What will you be doing?
- Leading analysis for their web and app for Labs, including planning and delivering weekly reports
- Identify and communicate process improvements
- To assist the marketing teams in order to collate traffic reports for clients
- Working closely with commercial development teams to communicate departmental requirements
- Keep campaign tracking systems up to date (primarily via Google Analytics and social media)
- Manage and document change calmly and effectively
- Assist the project management team with pixel and third party tracking queries, ensuring tracking is correctly set up and reported on in salesforce.
- Expert in Google Analytics, Excel, Google Docs and analytics functions with social platforms (Facebook/Instagram), Salesforce and third party tracking.
- Direct experience in an analytics role, ideally within media owner/agency background
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment
- Good knowledge of or demonstrable interest in SEO, social media and web publishing
- Experience of working under pressure and adapting to rapidly changing circumstances
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Enthusiastic and displays passion for their work
- Self-starter but also a strong team player
- Seeks to understand the big picture and be part of the creative process
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within a publishing company. This is a temporary role paying between £14 to £15 per hour. The hours are normal business hours Monday to Friday.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Fatma Yaman at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job