Benefit Cosmetics UK - Digital Influencer Manager
Benefit Cosmetics is the UK’s no1 premium beauty brand and prides itself on its innovative disruptive PR & digital strategies, across which Influencer engagement is key. This role will work full time on Influencer engagement, with a clear digital focus. Reporting into the Senior PR & Influencer Manager, relationship building will be key, as well as achieving robust digital targets will be in place. Cross business collaboration, problem solving skills and an open working style is a must, as is a firm belief that Laughter is the Best Cosmetic!m.
- Ensure all influencer activity is true to our beautiful brand DNA, and in line with our killer core values.
- Identify and provide suggestions for brand partners to work with to add value to our influencer strategy
- Be a driving force in Influencer relationship management within our influencer network, both within beauty, and beyond.
Work closely with our digital stakeholders (both in-house digital, ecomm, sales & brand partners) for example trips and activities to ensure we maximise all opportunities to support digitals KPIs in follower growth and engagement. Agree strategy and mechanic with Senior influencer manager to demonstrate a clear journey toward achieving these targets and provide full recap following the event to help benchmark success and inform future strategy
- Be the key point of contact to work with our in-house Digital team to manage all commercial influencer activity for Benefit owned channels related to our campaigns, such as photoshoots, video productions, online content creation and events.
- Work closely with global and local digital teams to ensure we are providing always-on maximum support where needed to achieve set KPIs.
- Manage our influencer hero programme and take ownership for meeting targets, achieving results, and reporting analysis of the activity.
- Create and manage an in-house affiliate program to create a new revenue stream for the business
- Identify a best-in-class analysis metric to help support our influencer strategy and set us up for success with identified KPI’s
- Provide monthly feedback on where we are tracking in order to achieve our 2019 SOV and all product targets
- Identify online tools for us to utilise locally to support our influencer activity which can be implemented within our given budget
Required Experience/Skills: ?
- Beauty Industry experience
- Digital experience
- Excellent product & service knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills / verbal communication skills
- Excellent on-camera and social media skills
- Excellent management skills
- Self-motivated / pro-active
- Initiative to problem-solve
Please note this role is based in Central London, but travel nationwide and outside of office hours is necessary.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'