Digital Healthcare GP based in Ireland
Who we are
Say hello to Doctor Care Anywhere: the digital platform that puts your health in your hands.
No more queuing outside GP practices. No more stressing over appointments. We help over 2.3 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, whenever or wherever they need to.
We’re a team of doctors, designers, data analysts, software developers, managers, marketers, and more - all working together to transform patient experiences for the better. And as we grow, we need the best kind of people making that happen.
Sounds like something you’d like to be a part of? We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you’re talented, hard-working and ready to dream big - while having some fun - we’d like to hear from you!
Purpose of Role:
Provide GP Services on behalf of Doctor Care Anywhere via our virtual consultation platform, meeting our patient needs in line with best practice guidelines, delivering value for our patients and customers across private and NHS sectors.
We are looking for Self-Employed GPs based in Ireland to join our team at Doctor Care Anywhere.
What can you expect from us?
- At Doctor Care Anywhere we want to make the world a better place by improving peoples’ lives. We are changing healthcare for the better by providing the highest quality healthcare anywhere you are, which is affordable to everyone.
- A united team all dedicated and passionate towards our mission and purpose. An environment where each member of our team is fundamental to us achieving our vision.
- A company that values its employees, offers fantastic growth opportunities, and actively promotes from within.
- A culture where you have full backing, encouragement and a team that listens in order for you to develop.
- Extensive training which complements the policies, processes and CG leadership help.
- A role where you have the convenience of working from your own home!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Digital Healthcare GP's to provide GP Services on behalf of Doctor Care Anywhere via our virtual consultation platform, meeting our patient needs in line with best practice guidelines, delivering value for our patients and customers.
Who fits the role?
GPs who are/have:
- MICGP Qualification
- Able to commit to a minimum of 8 hours a week
- Registered on the Irish Medical Register with licence to practice as a GP
- Ireland based (necessity)
- Registered with Healthmail.ie
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent clinical decision making skills
- Digital proficiency
- A passion for healthcare
- Motivated and committed to developing the knowledge and skills required for the role and for ongoing professional development
- A dedicated and punctual professional
Role Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Deliver digital consultations via video and over the telephone to patients
- Partake in our new virtual assessment and prescription service
- Undertake virtual Health Reviews with patients
- Take part in the end-to-end journey for patient users who have diagnostic tests with virtual specialist reviews
- Maintain patient facing records with detail, accuracy and speed
- Flexible approach and ability to prioritise work tasks effectively
- Clinical Admin (completing assessment/treatment/referral letters by populating DCA templates)
Our Sessions are 4 hours in length, and can be split up into 1 / 2 / 3 hours and structured within the below times:
- Weekday Daytime (8am-6pm)
- Weekday Evening (6pm-10am)
- Weekend / Bank Holiday Session (Including Friday Evening)
Rates vary from €65 to €90 dependant on time of sessions.
Benefits of working with Doctor Care Anywhere:
- Medical indemnity for work related to DCA
- Minimum 20 minutes per appointment
- The ability to split your sessions to fit around other commitments
- A supportive, approachable management team
- Live in-shift operational and clinical support via instant messaging
- High quality training and clinical governance from respected clinicians with a clear onboarding process
- Experience cultivating a new skill set in tele-medicine
- Flexible Hours to fit around your other commitments
- Being part of a growing company with great opportunities to develop as a result
- CQC (UK) 2019 Inspection, ISO9001 & ISO27001 accredited
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'