Crawley / Gatwick
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a global firm in the tech sector, looking for a Digital Designer. Their EMEA digital marketing team is now looking for a skilled and talented Digital Designer with a passion for graphic design and all things digital.
This role works on not just localised marketing campaigns, but also regional digital marketing output for the EMEA region. Including design strategy and development for all marketing channels including web, video, social media, emails and other printed materials too.
The Digital Designer job includes designing the following:
- Campaigns & digital marketing - design and deliver best practice campaigns and digital marketing using the a marketing automation platform.
- Content- design of creative assets
- Video - create video and animations
- Website - designs for the website and landing pages ensuring consistency of design across different lines of business, campaigns and in different international markets
- SEO - optimise the business websites in line with key word research, content updates, integrate SEO with social media
- Analytics - use of Google analytics and Excel
- Create and provide content for business presentations
- Social Media - design for social media content
- Design support for company events
- Support the on-going development of their digital marketing strategy
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven skills with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
- Previously worked in a B2B sector is essential.
- Previously designed for various Marketing materials both printed and digital. Included fully integrated on brand marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Be actively up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Use of CRM desirable
- Have analytical skills, including strong Excel skills and a data drive approach
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with diverse projects - able to prioritise
- Be articulate - confident in communicating with various stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Have strong organisational skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Digital Designs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job