WR Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working with a small, but rapidly expanding research charity.
We are recruiting for a Digital Fundraising Manager to work closely with the Director of Fundraising and Director of Communications - taking a leading role in the development of digital fundraising focussing on individual donors
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for an experienced digital fundraising professional to communicate the charity’s work to a wide variety of stakeholder groups, encouraging them to support our research.
Digital Fundraising Manager
12 month fixed term contract with extension by agreement
London Bridge, Central London
Circa £30,000 per annum on experience
Duties will include:
- Developing and implementing a multi-layered digital fundraising and communications strategy
- Work alongside the director of fundraising to develop and deliver an individual giving programme online
- Develop innovative ideas and quickly put them into practice across a range of digital streams
- Implementing and optimising online supporter journeys, devising digital donor acquisition and retention programmes
- Leading on the design, development, drafting and distribution of public-facing email, e-newsletter, blog, video, web and social media content across fundraising and marketing, including challenge events, corporate partners and individual giving.
- End-to-end management of standalone digital fundraising and awareness campaigns
- Managing external agencies, such as digital media and creative agencies.
- Evaluating campaigns, analysing results and making recommendations to the senior management team to improve the charity's digital performance.
This is a very exciting role within the fundraising department and we are looking for candidates with a strong record of achievement in digital fundraising.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A substantial track record in digital fundraising
- excellent knowledge of social media platforms, SEO, analytics, online advertising, CMS systems, , Google AdWords and Analytics as well as some experience with Raisers Edge or Salesforce.
- Good experience using digital communications to promote campaigns with first class writing and editing skills and experience developing accessible copy for different audiences.
- Experience of working within a strong brand identity
- Substantial practical experience of using social media
- Use of website tracking analysis software to measure and improve digital media
- Understanding of digital marketing and SEO best practice
- Understanding of digital fundraising, trends and ability to analyse results
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance requirements.
For further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter highlighting your relevant skills, knowledge and experience for the role.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- Digital Marketing
- digital fundraising
- individual donors