Leading Online Fashion retailer seeks ambitious and energetic individuals to join it's expanding Digital Sales team.
DIGITAL FASHION SALES EXECUTIVE
Location- Central London
Salary- £20,000-25,000 (Uncapped benefits and £40K OTE)
Start Date- ASAP
- Competitive basic salary with On Target Earnings of £40,000 in Year 1
- Up to 40% commission on all new business
- £2k Starting bonus
- Quarterly reward trips for high-achievers to Dubai - Miami - Amsterdam- Ibiza
- Monthly Lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Free Gym membership and subsidised commute plans
Established in 2009, the company has become one of the most popular online retail websites in the world. The offices, located in the heart of London, host a vibrant and fun atmosphere within a focused, high performing team. The Digital sales department is expanding as demand for Digital advertising on the website increases.
The role will include selling advertising space on the website, using different platforms to approach well-known companies mainly in fashion/lifestyle and media sector. You will need to use persistence and sales skills in order to secure new business and obtain existing customers. After you have accumulated a solid portfolio of clients you will be seeing your own projects through from beginning to end, working closely with your clients and liaising with their marketing team.
The ideal candidate
- Good academics are an advantage, ideally degree level but Graduate calibre 2nd Jobbers are equally appealing
- Sales experience would be ideal but is not essential
- Highly competitive and able to demonstrate this
- An energetic and driven personality
- Resilient (this job is not easy, so you need to have a tenacious attitude)
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Emily Reynolds at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job