As Digital Experience Manager you’ll have ownership for leading and delivering high quality customer journeys - internal and external - to increase efficiency, increase conversion and repeat business.
You will be working with the internal IT and marketing teams, as well as with external 3rd party developers to implement and deploy both existing technology but also the design and implementation of new technologies. This role therefore requires good technical expertise as well as design and website skills.
You should be analytical, problem solving and driven, with excellent design and web skills. A strong portfolio of UX and other technical projects is desirable.
Foremost, you a UX designer who is thoughtful about end to end interactions and the customer journey striving for excellence. You obsess over details, full of ideas and ambition, and aren’t afraid to go outside of your comfort zone to find new, innovative solutions, taking joy in telling stories and solving problems.
- Managing all websites, across all brands, to ensure optimisation, suitability and accuracy
- Ensuring consistency of message and branding across all digital and print formats
- Assessing existing UI and systems, across all interactions, and identifying and implementing improvements
- Working closely with internal teams to identify opportunities
- Keep abreast of industry trends
- Reporting to senior management on outcomes and presenting new ideas
- Identifying opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of managing optimisation, UI and UX projects is essential
- Solid understanding of all marketing disciplines, including design, content and creation.
- Web design skills
- Digital Media skills and ensuring
- Knowledge and experience of analytics tools
- Digital Enhancement knowledge, including segmenting and targeting
- The ability to demonstrate the above in both interview and practical environments.
You will receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, pension, and all of the tools, technology and support you need to excel and to be the very best you can be.
- Data Analysis
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job