A superb Devon opportunity to work in a relaxed yet bustling business as Senior Digital Performance Analyst, where your role will be to take the lead on the digital marketing strategy of this already thriving business. You will be highly experienced in using analytics and A/B testing tools to gauge web optimisation processes, identify key customer journeys and define goals and metrics. You will be equally happy in this analytical function as you are presenting data clearly to colleagues at all levels including the Board. In addition, you will liaise daily with various marketing agencies and internal development teams to support delivery of new digital projects and features.
* Help to coordinate a website launch that includes managing customer feedback and carrying out user acceptance testing for new releases.
* Monitor site traffic and KPI measures during closed and open beta identifying any problems with site performance and 'wow' features of the website, including on-site search.
* Feed into campaigns team to ensure campaign activity supports widest possible adoption of the key website features.
* Use analytics, AB testing and knowledge of digital best practice to drive improved site performance.
* Develop, lead and own the optimisation process to drive improvements across our ecommerce website and digital marketing tools.
* Design and implement goals & reporting for new website features as part of a roadmap of ongoing development.
* Understand best practice and latest development in SEO and ensure the website is up to date for these both technical SEO and content SEO
* Project manage digital projects with internal and external stakeholders.
* Write content briefs for the Campaigns Team and external agencies.
* At least 4 years' experience in Website Manager / Performance Optimisation / SEO.
* Proven experience of driving digital optimisation.
* On site analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hot Jar and AB testing in an E-commerce website environment.
* SEO both on and off site with hands on experience of the latest SEO tools e.g. SEM Rush, MOZ
* Highly proficient handling data, creating reports and using Excel.
* Good understanding of what great UX looks like
* Experience of Paid Search
* Wider digital channel experience including Email marketing, social media and marketing automation.
* B2B industry experience
* Coding experience (HTML, CSS)
* A methodical and analytical approach with a keen eye for detail and good numeracy skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in written and spoken English and the ability to liaise between technical and non-technical departments and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
* Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task multiple sized projects and foresee problems before they arise.
Discretionary bonus based on profitability
Health care and life assurance after one years service
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Employee assistance program
Discount on products, free Wi-Fi on site, use of computers and printers in the canteen for personal use during break times, Christmas saving scheme, cycle to work scheme and we do lots of charity activities, as well as opportunities for training and development as you would expect.
The company work a 40 hour week and this is a full time, permanent job opportunity.
Due to the immediate situation and the company's position due to Covid-19, there maybe the opportunity to work partly from home and partly in the office.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Digital Marketing Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'