Would you like to be part of the world's largest NGO working to protect and support orphaned and abandoned children? SOS Children's Villages works in 135 countries supporting vulnerable children and fragile families, providing quality education and healthcare, as well as caring for children during times of crisis and disaster.
We are working with this inspirational charity to help find them an ambitious, driven and creative Digital Engagement Officer who is passionate about international development to join their team in Cambridge.
Using the power of digital comms to cut through to new audiences and engage existing supporters better, our talented Digital Engagement Officer will have a deep understanding of the potential offered to organisations by the digital environment and the imagination to harness it for SOS Children's Villages UK.
A varied list of responsibilities includes: planning and executing web, email, social media activity and digital campaigns with support from the digital officer; supporting, building and maintaining social media presence; managing SEO and SEM activity and delivering digital production such as web pages, images and social media with regular assessment of user journey and analytics.
On our absolutely 'must have' list:
* Busy comms team experience in a digital marketing or engagement role
* Impressive back catalogue managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media campaigns
* Modern visual eye and design skills e.g. Photoshop, Gimp, Canva, InDesign
* Proven track record of working with CMS, Google Analytics, email marketing and social media
* Creative thinker and talented writer
* Positive individual bringing bags of energy
If you have the skills and ambition to be part of the team, then please apply initially with a copy of your CV to Amelia Lee:
We are anticipating a significant response, so please do get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.