The company, based in Cambridge, have fully equipped labs and design studios where you will be responsible for making real products for clients, from initial idea through to manufacture.
As part of a multidisciplinary team the Digital Electronics Design Engineer will be working on the design and development of electronic wireless products, with the chance to work on a variety of projects at one time.
As a Digital Electronics Design Engineer the company want people who are looking to use their FPGA/ASIC and electronic design skills to create ideas that meet the client’s needs, and you will be given the responsibility of technical leadership for architecture design and debugging of projects.
Requirements of the Digital Electronics Design Engineer
- Excellent first degree or PhD in Electronics or related
- Experience in designing electronic circuits
- Experience of FPGA/ASIC design through Verilog or VHDL
- PCB design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Radio system design
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Company share scheme
- Excellent career development and training opportunities
Position: Digital Electronics Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"