Our client is an international eCommerce Retailer. Having experienced significant growth in recent years our client has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Editor to join the Buying & Merchandising team in Burnley, providing support to their growing in-house Media Centre.
You will have a good understanding of the techniques and processes employed in image re-touching and various types of image manipulation, primarily using Adobe Photoshop software, and will be used to working quickly and accurately in a busy studio environment.
- To work closely with the Product Managers, Photographer and Videographers and other departments on all aspects of image editing
- Responsible for preparing all photographic images prior to upload to company web sites
- General media centre tasks, including lifting and assembling sets and product for photo shoots
- Maintain a high standard of image quality output across all areas of the business
- A good understanding of Adobe Photoshop and digital workflow
- A high level of competence with digital image manipulation, especially creating clipping paths for cut out
- A good understanding of photographic processes and lighting techniques
- The ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Highly organised with efficient working style
- Must have an excellent eye for detail
- A Photography and/or Graphics qualification is desirable
- A recent graduate in Photography/Media/Graphics
Our Client is offering a competitive salary of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus and flexitime.
Contact Louisa Ellis for more information.
- Adobe Photoshop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"