Digital (e-learning) Developer
Learning and Development
Page Personnel are working with a very successful, award-winning, rapidly expanding organisation based in Coventry.
This role will involve:
- Creating on-line course material in a variety of formats including elearning, videos, animation videos and screen recordings
- Assist with coordinating content with writers, booking presenters and voiceover artists
- Studio based filming - including use of green screen
- Assisting with Administration on online learning platforms as and when required
Ideal candidates will have a genuine interest in this field and be able to demonstrate this in a portfolio of work. This maybe from a degree course or hobbies. You will also have a good understanding of Adobe Cloud software's including Premiere, After effects, Illustrator and photoshop
Up to £22k package
Excellent career prospects
- Digital (e-learning) Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'