Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently recruiting a Digital/E-Learning Coordinator to relocate to Saudi Arabia.
We have the following vacancies in the Boys’ and Girls’ Schools for August 2019.
Our clients School is an innovative aspirational primary school which currently enrolled in Pre-K through to Grade 6.
Requirements for Digital/ E - Learning Coordinator:
- Candidates should be enthusiastic, flexible and highly committed to a multi-disciplinary inquiry-based approach to learning.
- As this School has a technology-rich environment, requiring applicants to be familiar with Google Apps for Education, Apple iPads and Apple Classroom.
- To have an experience in innovative approaches to learning powered by technology.
- They should be keen to contribute fully to the development of this expanding and forward-looking school.
- Candidates must also be willing to play a full part in the life of the school and this will include leading and supporting co-curricular activities and playing a central role in pastoral care.
- Candidates should preferably have 2 years’ experience, but all applications will considered.
- Candidates need to have a minimum of a BA in a relevant subject.
The package on offer includes:
- A one-year contract (renewable)
- Tax free salary
- Free furnished accommodation
- Private medical insurance
- Annual return airfare
- End of service gratuity
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Middle School
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'