Digital & E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Location: St Ives - TR26 3HU
Salary: Excellent DOE
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 8.15am - 4:15pm
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced digital and e-commerce manager to join the marketing team for an exciting new project.
About the role:
You will be working with the head of marketing on the launch of a new brand and e-commerce platform. Your role will be hands on and initially will focus on working closely with agencies. You will then be integral in shaping the marketing strategy and launch plan. Your role will encompass:
• Brand development & launch
• Development of an e-commerce website and app
• Customer acquisition, including re-marketing, PPC & email marketing
• Customer retention & loyalty marketing
• Social media
Based in Lelant, near to St Ives, a family business with a family ethos and is one of Cornwall’s biggest employers. You can enjoy working in an office set in beautiful grounds just 10 minutes from some of the best beaches in the country! Our core office hours are 8.15 - 4.15
You will be passionate about digital marketing, with at least 5 years experience working in an e-commerce environment. As well as being a team player, you will also have:
• Experience of managing e-commerce websites
• You will be able to prove how you have optimised your website to increase average spend and conversions
• Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
• Digital marketing experience - to include SEO, PPC, paid social & email marketing
• Experience working on product launches
• Agency management experience
• Management experience is a plus
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'