- Experienced E-Commerce Manager who has a proven track record of working in an online trading or E-Commerce business (ideally, 5 million+ turnover).
- Experience of defining, developing and continuously improving the digital strategy.
- Leicester, flexible start time and some home working.
We’re working exclusively with a reputable company who have interesting and complex projects and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers. I’m looking for a talented Digital E-Commerce Manager who will be leading and joining a brand-new part of their business, a new digital strategy team. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate for all things digital, you will own the customer experience and using analytics, drive improvements through Data Driven Insights.
You will be leading a brand-new part of their business, a new digital strategy team. This team will consist of several developers, BA and a Digital Analyst. You will be reporting directly to senior stakeholders and senior managers that will have a direct impact on the business. You will be an expert in understanding the customer experience, journey and behaviour of purchasing goods online. Ultimately, to help develop their E-Commerce department through data led decisions and suggesting and implementing optimisations. Your role would entail -
- Experience in leading successful teams - you’ll be leading the Ecommerce development team to integrate new functionality and development to refine and improve conversion rates.
- Increase traffic - Drive revenue and profit of the Digital Channels in line with annual targets and to maximise opportunities to increase targeted traffic to websites through SEO.
- Analysis & Strategy - online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities, working with Head of Digital to incorporate this with an ecommerce strategy with realistic annualised plan.
- Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience
- Detailed understanding of Google Analytics and generating reports with actionable insights and in turn reporting to the senior management team.
You will be a key member of a cross-functional working group responsible for developing the Digital Strategy, turning the strategy in to actions and briefing developers and the E-commerce team on required changes.
The salary on offer for this role is between £45,000 - £60,000 + free drinks and snacks + pool table + great benefits and onsite parking. If you feel you’d be a good match for this role, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you’d like to find out more, please feel free to contact Yas on 01159 - 718 - 0073.
- Digital Channels
- Digital Strategy
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job