As the Digital Director your duties will include:
- Developing new business from existing clients, your own network and forging the
- right relationships with aligned businesses that will be able to refer clients to the organisation.
- Providing value led strategic thinking from the outset to both solve the client challenge and rationalise and support our recommended solution.
- Leading the planning of content including the ability to produce Information Architecture documents and visualise the intended User Experience to inform creative execution.
- Producing creative briefs and work in close collaboration with the design studio.
- Developing your own pipeline of new business and maintain this regularly.
- Contributing to and reviewing the integrated new business pipeline with appropriate teams.
To be a successful Digital Director you will have the following skills and experience:
- Business and commercial awareness.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Sound judgment and analytical thinking.
- Ability to deliver exceptional client service.
- Understanding of user experience and technical implementation.
- Knowledge of preferred platforms (i.e Umbraco, Sitecore, Episerver).
- Organised and can multi-task with ease.
- Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry.
- Marketing experience would be a bonus.
In return, the Director will receive a salary of up to £70,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job