I am recruiting on behalf of my client for a digital dictation and administration secretary to join their support pool within the personal injury & claimant division.
The role of the digital dictation and administration secretary is to deliver typing support and general administration support to the above division and firm-wide when required.
Duties will include:
* Audio typing of correspondence, reports, forms and other documents via the digital dictation system.
* Carrying out general administration work such as photocopying, filing and sorting post as required.
* Answering internal calls as well as client calls, taking messages and ensuring appropriate referral.
* Managing diaries and organise meetings for fee earners where delegated.
* Assist senior secretaries as directed.
* Willingly work with and support the wider secretarial team to meet work flow peaks.
* Maintain all paper and electronic files in an orderly and retrievable manner.
The successful candidate will have competent IT skills including MS Word and Outlook, as well as good written and oral communication skills.
Experience of working as a secretary within the legal field is a must.
Secretarial experience and/or knowledge of the above areas will be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm.
Familiar with the use of digital dictation will also be advantageous.
Good telephone manner, accuracy and attention to detail are also essential to this role along with a pro-active team work approach.
* Paying a basic salary of up to £17,000.
* Monday to Friday working hours (9am - 5:30 pm).
* 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job