An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital Developer to join a leading in house team at a prestigious Marketing and Media organisation. The work will focus on creating HTML5 banners, HTML5 email templates and also being competent in using after effects, as part of the banner builds.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience across Digital Banners, Email templates, websites and social media.
- Extensive experience in email and banner delivery.
- Experience of creating HTML emails and knowledge of Email Marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5 animation tools, ideally Google Web Designer,
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS.
- Ability to take a PSD/mock or concept and turn it into a working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Agency and/or post production experience a huge plus.
- After Effects and Media Encoder knowledge.
- Be able to hand-code
Tasks and responsibilities
- Developing creative concepts into design.
- Successfully interpret storyboards into fluent, eye-catching animation.
- Independently able to translate concepts and designs into various resources, media and different sizes.
- Help to assess the feasibility of a concept, briefing or functional design.
- Has an overview of the production consequences of design decisions.
- Responsible for the quality of the design, including under time pressure.
- Organizes his/her own work and coordinates timetabling with project management.