Job; Digital Developer - Southampton & REMOTE
Using smart technology alongside energy retail, this energy company helps to make their customers lives simpler while helping them save energy and money. Through smart meter data and connected home technology they're focused on making running a home easier for their customers by giving them the information, control and support they need through their smartphone. Their technology seamlessly integrates with people’s lifestyle, working quietly in the background to deliver greater comfort and control while enabling them to help their customers get better value from their heating & energy needs.
About the role;
Join this fast-growing team early in their journey and take ownership & responsibility of key elements of their platform. You will own, enhance and maintain digital solutions for their customers. Working in a dynamic, agile and rewarding environment with a forward-thinking team who are disrupting and re-defining the energy retail industry.
They’re looking for someone who;
- Has 2 years+ experience as a developer of digital products
- Has experience of delivering innovative results in digital including experience in mobile and app
- Understands agile methodology, TDD & unit testing
- Recognises the importance of 'maintenance & operations’ as much as development
What skills and experience you’ll need;
- £’s; fully DoE (£30k-£40k),
- Benefits; bonus, pension, healthcare,
- Location; Southampton with up to 50% home-working available after 'familiarisation’ period,
- How to get to them; 10 mins walk from Southampton Central train station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'