Do you have a passion for branding and the desire and experience to create beautiful websites?
Ripple has partnered with a fun, small, and vibrant design studio who specialise in packaging companies up with a beautiful brand and a stunning, functional website.
Working with an experienced development team, you will be involved in all aspects of the projects from conceptual work to UI design, to branding, retainer, and ad-hoc client work.
You’ll need to be skilled, has experience designing for the web, and can take responsibility for a client’s ideas while realising their vision.
Experience You'll Need to Bring
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- A passionate approach to your work that includes looking for new and innovative ways to showcase content and looking to constantly improve the UX of websites.
- Confident communication skills.
- Dependability and attention to deadlines and details.
- You’ll work on some of the best-looking brands and websites out there with clients who love to work with us.
- Standard working hours are 8 am - 4 pm Monday to Thursday and 8 am - 2:30 pm on Fridays.
- Working remotely up to 3 days per week.
- The latest tech. You’ll get your own MacBook Pro along with a huge screen to boot.
- Training opportunities and chances to attend exhibitions.
- The opportunity to join an expanding company and to make your mark on the team.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Company pension scheme.
- Monthly team outings.
- 25 days holiday as well as around 7 days of office closure between Christmas and New Year.
Apply as soon as possible and one of the Ripple team will get in touch to share further information.
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'