Plug & Play is a digital agency that specialises in design, websites, and digital products. We are on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic designer to join our creative team, ideally with 1-2 years experience and extremely driven to succeed in the industry.
The successful candidate will be working closely with and supporting our Creative Director. We need someone who is passionate about design, dedicated to their work, self-motivated and reliable. You must have a passion for and knowledge of all things digital and web related, as well as an awareness of current and emerging trends & technologies.
This is a full time, permanent position and is an awesome opportunity to create amazing digital experiences with a talented and friendly bunch of people.
- Comprehensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of responsive web design and UX wireframing
- Create visuals and assets for website and mobile apps
- Always be on the lookout for new trends and show great creativity and originality
- Participate in workshop sessions
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team spirit
- Positive attitude
It would be a bonus if you:
- Have basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Have experience of other Adobe CC products (XD)
- Have some animation experience
- Apple Mac
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Working in an awesome creative team
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design
- Team Spirit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'