To work within the in-house creative team as a Creative Designer, providing support in the day to day design projects and Multi-Channel Marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualise and develop visual designs for landing pages, banners and emails from challenging briefs into engaging designs.
- Design and build acquisition/client email creatives to best practice standards and test creative across email clients to ensure accurate rendering.
- Create theme artwork for our client's consumer-facing brands such as MyOffers and Surveys.co.uk along with animated banners and affiliate emails for our client's partner network.
- Ensure design projects are produced on time and to a high quality; in some cases in line with client’s brand guidelines.
- Maintain our client's brand style guides to ensure visual consistency across projects.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to brainstorm innovative ideas and creative solutions.
- Strong sense of design layout/composition, colour theory and typography with great attention to detail for pixel perfection.
- Ability to apply creative concepts and ideas across a variety of media channels.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Fully conversant in HTML with the ability to hand-code.
- Good experience and understanding of CSS including media queries.
- Responsive HTML email design and build skills.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational skills; adapting to changing priorities in the design schedule.
- Experience of the responsive CSS framework ; Bootstrap 3 and 4.
- Translate creative concepts into HTML and CSS front-end build using Bootstrap whilst ensuring cross-browser and device compatibility.
Experience and Knowledge
- Creative flair, passion and a strong background in digital design
Right & Square Recruitment is an employment agency and employment business
- Adobe Creative Suite
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'