Mountain Warehouse has an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Digital Designer. You will be responsible for maintaining brand identity across multiple platforms, working closely with internal & external stakeholders, as well as creating new concepts and assisting other sub-departments with their UI / UX needs. We are looking for a candidate that will grow with the company and add support and value to the Front-End team. Being part of a small fast paced team means you get involved with all aspects of the business digital interfaces.
- Assisting the lead designer with new concepts / projects
- Creating designs and prototypes for Developers
- Designing UI elements such as menus, tabs, widgets, navigation buttons and search fields
- Asset creation for Developers
- Maintaining the design language of our two very distinct brands
- Being able to identify and trouble shoot UX / UI problems
- Creating small, one off artworks for the Social, Web and HR teams
- Experience with Adobe (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator & Animate / After Effects)
- HTML / CSS understanding
- Prototyping / Wireframing experience (InVision, Sketch, etc)
Although previous experience in these technologies / processes is useful, training will be provided for any that are new to you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'