Our client, innovative health & well-being distributor is on the lookout for their Digital Designer. As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for creating beautiful email newsletters, social posts, website content. Working across 25+ brands - each brand with a different target audience, look and feel.
The successful Digital Designer;
- Responsible for rolling out creative ideas developed with the CEO and creative director, from design through to occasional coding
- You will be designing across a variety of digital platforms - website, ad-media banners, email newsletters, and social content
- Responsible for designing and building display advertising across various advertising and partner websites
- Works with marketing and sales team to draw in and understand upcoming graphic design requirements Essential
- Excellent image composition and typography skills demonstrated in work that shows balance and flow across a digital design
- Proven experience with image editing
- Best in class photoshop and graphic design skills
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- After Effects, Google Web Designer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'