My client a leading online retailer based in Harlow, Essex have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Digital Designer in their Creative Department. You’ll be working on creating digital assets and pages for the website and emails.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role within a multi-disciplined in-house creative team, this could the position for you.
- Building landing pages for our website in Dreamweaver
- Creating graphical assets for email, web, social media and affiliates
- Assist the Creative Manager in the development and design of digital based projects
- To work closely with the E-commerce and Marketing teams to ensure artwork meets the brief
What you will need
- Minimum of 3 years’ digital design experience across email marketing, banners, social campaigns and websites.
- Dreamweaver in a Mac-based environment is a MUST
- A Graphic Design Degree or equivalent
- An Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite applications
- Great layout skills
- A love of photomontages and animated gifs
- Image retouching skills in Photoshop, including colour corrections and cut outs.
- Accuracy with good eye for detail and carry out self-checks on produced artwork
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter who’s comfortable handling their own projects.
- Capable of working effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
The following are also beneficial
- Product video experience in Premiere Pro or similar.
- Experience with HTML/CSS an advantage.
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience in print design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'