The successful Digital Designer will be kept up to date on the latest design aestetics, providing guidance on a range of design applications to enhance the brand presence and impact.
A great opportunity for a creative Digital Designer to be part of our clients new brand launch, the successfully candidate will play a key part in overseeing the creative development if the refreshed brand as its roles out over the UK.
Our client a popular not for profit organisation who are recognised for their approach to their staff.
Based in the city of London.
Our client is super keen on helping staff broaden their skillet and managing/supporting their career path enabling them to maximise their potential.
You will receive briefs from across the organisation and design materials for a wide range of audiences.
- This role will require the ability to interrogate briefs and provide strategic advice and guidance on how to create high quality, on brand products.
You will be integral to the design and representation of our visual identity and will provide design support for all of our UK office.
* Strong practical experience of delivering creative design and content to support external and internal facing materials
* Strong typography skills, experience of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Good communication and editing skills
* The ability to help support communication activities around influencing objectives and different target audiences
* Planning and resource management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
* Able to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
* Experience in integrated communications activity using a variety of channels
* Able to interrogate briefs and provide design and communications expertise to colleagues
* Experience of working in a similar role, either in-house or agency
The successful Digital Designer will receive 30-35k + Benefits as per below;
- Flexible working to support staff with their work/life balance, taking into account things such as caring responsibilities, worship and attendance at religious festivals
- Enhanced paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket and cycle to work loans
- Paid volunteering leave
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'