Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
A digital marketing agency, specialising in working with technology companies is on the hunt for a Digital Designer with up to 2 years experience (ideally working in a digital agency). They help their clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads. They practice content marketing, design and execute digital marketing campaigns, build websites, and create video and animations. They provide an environment that actively encourages you to forge the career you want to have.
This is very much a client facing role that will benefit the insanely creative and driven - you must be looking for that next step in your career.
This is a digital role, so you need to have a passion and talent for designing websites, landing pages, emails etc. The perfect candidate will have knowledge of front-end coding (HTML and CSS).
Benefits of the Digital Designer position:
- A competitive salary, based on talent and experience
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Numerous training opportunities
- A diverse client base, working on interesting projects
- A relaxed working environment
Specific skills required as a Digital Designer:
- Designing outstanding websites and landing pages, mainly in WordPress
- A good understanding of UX/UI design, wireframes and the user experience.
- Designing and launching newsletters and email campaigns using MailChimp (and other tools)
- Generating content to support online media channels such as YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Content design skills covering product information, marketing brochures, eBook and whitepapers are useful
- An authority in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in animation, video production and apps, while not essential, would be a benefit
Sound interesting? If so, to send your CV, click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous Job Titles and Experience including; Digital Designer, Front End Developer, UI Designer, User Interface Designer may also be considered for this role.
- Front End Developer
- UI Designer
- Digital Designer
- User Interface Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'