Location: Caledonian Road, London
Salary: £33,000 - £40,000 + benefits including flexible working hours
As a young agency and one of the fastest-growing new creative forces in London, the company is looking for an experienced Digital Designer to take the lead on some of their largest projects and produce some award-winning work in 2018 and beyond.
Their work in the web and digital sector is beginning to make a real name for itself and it's not difficult to see why.
You'll be eager, innovative and daring in your concepts, and polished and professional in your portfolio. A bachelor's degree would help, but a strong portfolio is far more important. Please supply portfolio links or documents with your application.
Designing for sectors as wide as the arts, higher education, events, entertainment, and technology, you're sure never to be bored in this quickly expanding team. As the agency's work is moving far more into the digital sphere, the impact of your work will dramatically shape the direction the company takes moving forwards and so offers excellent opportunities for growth and development.
About the Role:
Working alongside their Creative Director, you may find yourself busy with any of the following: briefing meetings, taking part in concept development discussions, working on digital UI and UX briefs from concept to completion, generating concepts and ideas with the creative team, and meeting & presenting to clients.
Work could be tailored to suit your skillset - the company is still at an early stage in their development where they work with new clients from a variety of sectors with a range of project demands.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent in work experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating variety of design skills & experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of key UI and UX principles
- A working understanding of the possibilities and limitations of HTML and CSS
- Experience of creating responsive designs for cross-platform display
- Creative flair & excellent design skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Passion for new software, technology, design trends & new media
Sounds interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Please include your portfolio link within your CV.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Digital Designer, UI, UX, Graphics Designer, Design Specialist, Designer, Architect, Digital Design Engineer, Adobe, HTML, CSS, Web Designer, may also be considered for this role.
- Web Designer
- Graphics Designer
- Digital Designer
- Digital Design Engineer
- Design Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"