We are currently looking for a Digital Designer to join a gambling and gaming company in central London.
As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for the creation of first class marketing design work for all online marketing channels for the business and associated brands. The Digital Designer will be an integral part of a team of specialist highly skilled Designers who are tasked with producing engaging & effective on brand visual communications for customers both internal and external.
The role requirements and responsibilities involve mentoring and assisting junior team members in their day to day development, brand governance and vigilance to ensure consistency across all marketing materials, the ability to take the lead on set Creative projects and initiatives and good stakeholder relationships to provide expert design advice to the business in the production of market leading communications.
Digital Designer Key Responsibilities
* Responsible for the production of high quality design work for online and offline marketing activities to ensure the delivery of world class visual communications within the gaming and gambling sector.
* Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with the design, editorial and web content teams and relevant clients/ stakeholders, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
* Ability to be highly communicative in face to face meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met.
* Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and in marketing communications.
* Create and maintain effective content for the brand web page CMS (content management system) according to the relevant requirements brief.
* Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role and to achieve open channels of constructive communication in areas of ideation and strategy.
* Quality check and proof all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards and brand guidelines. Assist with proofing the design production of the junior members of the team.
* Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines defined by the Director of Creative.
* Ensuring the effective maintenance of creative content on client websites and retaining an overall awareness of all ongoing projects ensuring all design work is optimized for best practice
* Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the design team by sharing advice, assistance and encouragement.
* Review all digital design requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, and ensuring high standards of work throughout all the team's deliverables, with all due dates are met and tasks prioritized in line with business requirements
* Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all digital design deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
* Effectively collaborate and support the Digital Design Manager, Creative Studio Manager & Production Team to plan and schedule resources based on availability & suitability for optimum production.
* Consulting and advising on all projects across the business where design input is required, and liaising with third parties when necessary to ensure all materials are executed to high quality and on brand
* Work with Brand team to create and regularly update Brand Guidelines; ensure that all activity delivered is consistent with the Brand guidelines ensure stakeholders are up to date.
* Providing feedback and recommendations to assist the Digital Design Manager to obtain sign off from/for business
* Implementing best practice Design methodology and process throughout the team to ensure the delivery of design consistency and customer centricity
* Proactively research industries, market trends and competitor reports to have a full understanding of competitors and other markets to be able to make suggestions for new ideas, technology and thought methods.
* Maintain a relevant and current skillset by keeping abreast of new technique, technology and design trends and undertaking regular reviews & training courses to advance capabilities and provide up to date expertise to the business.
Digital Designer Specialist Skills and Experience Required
* Significant experience working in a design studio or creative agency at senior level.
* University-level education in web design, graphic design or equivalent work experience.
* Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications.
* Master of Adobe Photoshop & illustrator, able to produce production-ready assets for developers.
* Flash animation, video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects).
* Good understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
* Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
* Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is beneficial.
* Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
* Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers
* Previous track record of creating innovative digital experiences that yield an impressive ROI
If you are interested in this position and have the desired skills and experience please apply to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job