Treat yourself this Christmas with this fantastic opportunity to become a Digital Designer for a giant fashion retailer! In their high-tech office in Manchester, you’ll be surrounded by the latest fashion couture!
We have a great opportunity at one of the top fashion e-commerce businesses in the industry as a Digital Designer! They are a massive company that offer excellent packages and benefits! They have recently invested in their digital function and they require a Digital Designer to support design in the creative department. The ideal candidate will show off their skills by communicating our client's brand values through remarkable digital designs, and a dull day in the office has never been heard of in this business!
The Roles and Responsibilities of Digital Designer:
- Create and present several options to client campaign briefs.
- Create consistent branding, UI interaction and performance guidelines.
- Ensure that all options are created in a customer-focused manner with regard to usability, functionality eligibility and performance.
- Come up with new creative, quality ideas and work hard to constantly improve the quality of all digital creative.
- Manage the creative process from concept to final creation.
- Build good working relationships with developers and digital art workers to deliver concepts.
- Coordinate with the wider creative team
- Employ a methodical approach to archive management and file organisation.
- Web development and its functionality, email designs, web banners, creative web page executions, microsites, development of apps on mobile and tablet (both iOS & Android devices).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in a Digital Designer role
- Extremely organised and able to work independently managing own workload, self-motivated and proactive
- Highly accurate and have a high attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Flash and After Effects is advantageous.
- Demonstrate an all-around creative portfolio, layout skills in web design, typography and graphic design.
- Have confidence in communicating with line manager and other non-graphical team members.
- Must have a passion for digital design and have a genuine interest in web design, typography, moving the image and everything digital.
- Motivated to develop within and gain knowledge of the business.
- Passionate about keeping digital design update and create exciting, functional designs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (in a creative discipline).
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t miss out and apply before time runs out!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job