Digital Designer - Sparks - Employee Benefits
About the role
As part of our Digital expansion plans we are looking for a Digital Designer to join our Digital Delivery team and improve the usability and quality of our digital products.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for quality design,who has a good knowledge of UX principles. Supported by a strong visual portfolio demonstrating design skills and process. We would like to see how you work and that you have a good eye for design including wireframing.
Creative Sparks is an exciting design and communications agency within Capita's Employee Benefits business, working with some of the UK's most recognisable brands. Specialising in employee engagement, the team consults on and delivers integrated creative solutions across all media, helping clients build recognition around their employment proposition and employee benefits.
What you will do:
- Designing experiences across multiple devices clearly understanding the need of multi device digital creative with user centric design in mind.
- Collaboration with the Lead Digital Designer and Sheffield design team
- Working with developers to communicate and evaluate designs through to build
- Liaising directly with the Communications Consultants to establish accurate project briefs and deadlines for projects
- Keeping a constant and open communication channel with team and ensuring products are delivered to a high standard.
- Working with clients on project feedback and requirements gathering process
- Keeping abreast of new technologies, innovation, solutions and how these can be applied to our industry.
- Being proactive and have the ability to understand and take an initial brief to the next level, delivering high impact digital creative ideas and concepts; that meet the brief objectives
- Ensure quality and consistency in the finished material in terms of designs, images and colours and compliance to client brand guidelines supplied
Your experience will include:
- You will have a Bachelor's degree in Digital designor a related subject and ideally have a minimum of 1- 4 years relevant commercial experience.
- Particular focus on Web Design with strong skills and a keen interest in this area.
- Clear understanding of UX
- Ability to gather client's requirements of a project and take this through the process of sketching, wireframing, prototyping and then on to design.
- Experience in creative software such as Adobe creative suite.
- You have a passion for all things Digital including future trends and are happy to share your insight with your peers and other teams across the business.
- Ability to interpret a design brief and establish a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Fantastic communication skills.
Experience in the following is also desirable:
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of Just in Mind prototype software.
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=EC2V7NQ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=EC2V7NQ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.