Our client is a leading in-house retail company based in the Northampton who are looking to expand their digital creative team by taking on 2 digital designers on a long fixed term contract, one a junior digital designer and then a more experienced digital designer.
They are looking for a digital designer who has some commercial experience working either within an agency or in-house creative team and can work in a busy digital design team where you will have a wide range of responsibilities across their websites, HTML emailers, web banners, Facebook adverts, website updates and more.
Their ideal digital designer will have the experience below;
* Exposure to CMS (preferred but not essential)
* Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
* Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS
* Experience with wire-framing and storyboarding (preferred but not essential)
* Good working knowledge of DoubleClick Ad Serving services (preferred but not essential)
* Experience with creating HTML5 banners (preferred but not essential)
If you want to work for a widely recognised brand who are at the forefront for what they do and work within a growing team where there is a lot of opportunity to progress, then this is an excellent opportunity not to be missed.
- Web Designer
- Junior Web Designer
- Digital Designer
- Junior Digital Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job