I'm working with a growing Fintech business who are keen to add a talented Digital Designer to their Design team. As a Digital Designer you will produce a range of creative digital for use across multiple formats, including online, email, social and affiliates. You will be responsible for maintaining website content, delivering high impact creative that meets the brief objectives and connects with their customers.
You'll be working closely with the e-commerce, UX and marketing teams.
Digital Designer– Therole
- You produce, a range of digital creative for use across multiple digital formats Including; online, email, social and affiliates.
- You are responsible for delivering of the website content.
- You are proactive and have the ability to understand and take an initial brief to the next level, you deliver high impact digital creative ideas and concepts; that meet the brief objectives and connect with their digital customers.
- You ensure brand consistency whist innovating for the future.
- You provide work with accuracy against brief, you are an excellent communicator and confident in presenting work.
- Understands the needs of multi device digital creative with user centric design in mind.
- Understand design briefs and ensures all concepts/design meets the brief set whilst offering creativity and ideas.
- Regularly reviews competitor’s activities, keeping up to date with the latest trends & fashions, shares inspirational designs with other team members.
- Works closely with the UX team to ensure all creative is in line with performance KPI’s.
- Supports the digital design team
- Delivers initial digital creative/concept development through to final design and build across all digital channels
Digital Designer – The Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working
- Previous experience of marketing in a financial services or IT/Tech environment
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent customer focus
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commercial thinker
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite
For more information on this opportunity, get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.