Main Purpose of Job:
Working within the Digital Team, the Designer will support the UX Designer on a range of materials, from banner advert design to email creation and deployment.
To assist colleagues with the implementation of digital (ie web, mobile & app) campaigns.
To be supporting internal resource for the delivery of website and app campaigns ensuring work is complete to brief and deadline
- Support the successful management of the Company website, apps and email programme and effectively liaise with colleagues on a daily basis
- Support in the planning, developing and building of campaign websites and integrated databases as required to support business objectives.
- Work with colleagues to prioritise the work flow in line with client and colleague expectations.
- Working effectively with Account Management and Traffic Manager to prioritise workload and schedule for general web work.
- Provide Email Channel cover for email creation, scheduling, reporting and sending of emails. Work with Email Marketing Executive to plan for activity and workload to ensure deadlines are met and any issues are escalated for resolution.
- Proactively support on the growth of digital within emails, website, app and brand.
- Receives briefs from UX Designer to apply in relevant brand look and feel, and adhere to brand guidelines. Proactively come up with innovative and solution finding designs to support User Experience and be able to apply across channel
- Provide support and guidance on technical/functional requirements to meet demands in relation to new developments within the CMS to ensure we have a workable solution to meet our needs. Support User Experience Testing.
Key skills (Interpersonal):
- Experience in Branding including establishing and interpreting application
- Experience of working within advertising, marketing and digital channels with specific focus on digital marketing
- Thorough understanding around the creative process and thinking ahead before each required step
- A thought leader who remains abreast of market trends and innovations to inform design across all channels and ability to apply that to your work
Key skills (Technical):
- Experience of HTML & CSS
- Ability and willingness to learn required software packages and digital implementation and reporting tool systems
- Experience of Content Management Systems and design within digital channels
- Experience of working within advertising, marketing and digital channels.
Nice to have: Video Creation/Editing, Sitefinity, Basecamp, Google Analytics, JIRA.
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job