Digital Designer - Bedford
Our client is looking for a talented digital and graphic designer with an interest in all aspects of marketing. You will be expected to provide exciting, creative, and successful designs for client's digital channels as well as our product, improving customer experience and sales potential through high standards of creative design.
Working alongside the Head of Marketing, as the 'go to graphic designer', you'll be responsible for creating eye-catching designs for all our marketing such as our website, landing pages, product user interface, Linkedin advertising, blog posts, ebooks, product brochures, graphics, infographics, icons and much more. You will also be involved in all other aspects of marketing for the company.
If you're an all-round digital designer bursting with ideas and constantly looking for new and innovative design to take our marketing to the next level, then this is the ideal next step.
What you will be doing:
• Work with our Head of Marketing and inhouse developers to improve the design and user experience of our website through a design makeover and continuous, organic enhancements, ensuring that changes are delivered effectively
• Design concepts for website changes and related communication channels utilizing a variety of methods (storyboards, UI designs, prototypes) to articulate
• Produce graphic and HTML content in line with briefs; including page layouts and themes, site graphics, banner ads
• Creation of UI designs across all digital platform and device channels including product user interface enhancements
• Design physical product look and feel
• Design and implementation of campaign creative including email templates, web page graphics, case studies, landing pages, web forms, social media graphics and adverts
• Ensure a consistent and seamless on-brand customer journey across all marketing touch points
• General Marketing support including campaign creation, management and administration as required
• Thorough knowledge and experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign programmes)
• Proficient in CSS & HTML
• User Experience design, Wireframes, Prototyping
• Knowledge and previous experience of digital advertising formats
• Good experience in Digital Marketing
• Highly knowledgeable of the latest web standards and best practices, accessibility requirements, usability guidelines, and web technologies
• In-depth knowledge of current design trends and techniques
• Experience of Google Analytics
• Ability to balance delivery of immediate tactical work with longer-term
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills, oral and written
• Design Education to HND or Degree level
You will have an impressive portfolio demonstrating your creative aptitude as applied to digital marketing, branding, literature and interface. Your ideas and designs will be communicated clearly and attractively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'