Digital Designer (UX/UI) required for my client, award-winning independent healthcare creative agency. They are looking for a candidiate who will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience designing across all traditional and digital platforms, a good understanding of UX/UI design and a creative portfolio that demonstrates your versatility.
You will have an excellent ability to communicate your ideas, listen to others and adapt.
The role will involve:
• Supporting our lead designer and development team
• Scamp creation and development
• Responsive web design, layout and optimisation
• Design/layout for print and digital sales material, including interactive infographics and animation
• Expert ability to use Adobe Creative Suite inc Sketch
• Motion graphics development using After Effects
• Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro
• PowerPoint experience (beneficial)
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual to join and rapidly growing and market leading business.
Please send me your CV / Portfolio and I will be in touch.
- Web Design
- Creative Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job