Digital Designer - Start-Up - £24,000-£30,000
Work with some of the world’s biggest brands in advertising. Designing interactive and engaging banner ads.
A start-up agency with big support from brands and agencies. They’ve fast established themselves as the creative go to for rich media. With a start-up atmosphere in a Central London location, this is a role for someone who is looking for a step up in their career, and an opportunity to be instrumental in a small team.
We’re looking for a digital designer who can look at current trends in online advertising and wants to push these boundaries.
- As Digital Designer, you will be responsible for the delivery of rich media campaigns for their major clients, building stunning and engaging banners
- Work closely with the design team and Account Managers
- This role requires strong knowledge of photoshop and ideally some experience with, or interest in After Effects and bringing static designs to life!
- As the Digital Designer you are confident taking client briefs and pushing the creative
- You have commercial experience in what it takes to build a successful campaign
- You are consistently driving to define and discover new ways to attract audiences
- You are passionate about customer engagement, staying ahead of the curve with advertising campaigns
- As Digital Designer you are confident across the full Adobe Creative Suite
- You have some knowledge of Animation Tools (After Effects)
- You have strong design aesthetic skills and a competent understanding of current design trends, with a portfolio that supports this
- Great at multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin.
- Graphic Designers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job