Our client is currently looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join their marketing department. They launched 5 years ago, now 30 people strong and looking to grow. They are a platform which allows their client to capture, analyse and utilise their data from company events.
They are looking for a passionate and creative Digital Designer who is looking to develop, learn and improve with them. You will be responsible for the design, creation of the companies online and digital marketing output, including:
- Designing and developing aspects of marketing website
- Designing and building landing pages and other web marketing content
- Graphical content for social media; profiles, banners, adverts etc.
- Email design, code, creation and testing
- Creating and (ideally) illustrating infographics
- Creation of customer-facing downloadable assets such as guides, as well as visual interpretation of written content
- Graphical content for display banners for our paid search, re-marketing and partners
- Demonstrable experience; a strong portfolio and demonstrates creativity and modern web developments and a passion for design. You'll have at lest 2 years of designing for a B2B audience.
- A head for marketing and a passion for design
- You will be able to interpret a broad range of briefs in different digital formats, and apply high-quality design thinking to your work.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- A roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-stuck-in attitude
Your experience and skills:
- Digital design
- Proficieny with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Cross-platform email design and testing
- Experience with landing page tools or templating languages and systems (they use HubSpot landing pages)
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Marketing lifecycle stages (e.g. MQL, SQL)
- Experience using HubSpot, working with HubSpot Landing Pages or ideally HubSpot design certified
- Illustration skills
- Experience with print design (e.g. business cards, exhibition graphics, brochures etc.)
- A Macbook
- Equity (share options) scheme
- Pre-paid debit card and budget for books and audiobooks
- Free Lavazza coffee and tea
- Free breakfast cereals and fruit every morning
- Free drinks on a Friday
- Quarterly team social events
- Monthly free team lunches
- Perks & benefits including money off cinema, food, tech and fitness